Barbi Jo, 92 PRO-FM
- Prima Donna Costume and Jewelry & Accessories, 1680 Cranston St, Cranston RI – I know about shopping small! That said, make a visit to Prima Donna and find the fashionista in your life a glam accessory or glittery gift! If you’re anything like me, you love to stand-out and Prima carries stylish jewelry and pieces that are boldly unique & beautiful! I’ll take one in every color…. and leopard print! The store itself sparkles and puts me in the holiday mood! Ask for Prima, she makes the experience unmatched!
- Up2ournecksinfabric, 969 Broadway, East Providence – Obsessed with custom apparel and personalized gifts like me? Shop the showroom at Up2ournecksinfabric. Find festive and funny slogans on casual-comfy apparel like T-shirts and sweats OR customize your own at an obtainable price point. This is the place to get those matching Christmas jammies or design a one-of-a-kind mask! If you love the Gram, there’s a photo-wall to document your experience on Insta!
- Pleasant Surprise, Brick Market Place, Newport – If I’m looking for a quirky stocking stuffer, Pleasant Surprise is the spot. Trust me, it’s great for last minute shopping! I call it the happiest store in Newport. Browse nostalgic gifts with a modern twist: coffee mugs, pop-culture finds & shirts just to name a few. Try not to giggle through the store reading novelty items with hilarious slogans! Give the gift of a pleasant surprise!
Kim, 92 PRO-FM
- Imagine Gift Store, 5 Miller St, Warren – The best way to describe Imagine is “whimsical nostalgia”. There are THREE floors of fun, quirky gifts to buy, plus penny candy, ice cream, and THREE full size cows. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Interrupting cow. Interup……MOOOOOOOOOOO!
- HeARTspot Art Center and Gallery, 1970 Pawtucket Ave, East Providence – Owner and Artist Jennifer Gillooly Cahoon has created an art space as beautiful as her artwork! HeARTspot features a diverse collection from many different artists. Check their website and facebook for store retail hours and Facebook Live sales! While their classes won’t resume until 2021, you can still get a gift certificate to use when they do! I can personally attest….they’re so fun and no experience needed!
Jessica, 92 PRO-FM
- Frog & Toad, – Most of my 2020 earnings have gone to Frog & Toad, where else can you find a tees and sweatshirts that shout out your hometown? From their “Dumpster Fire” socks and ornaments to RBG action figures, they have something to make you smile everywhere you look online. And the turn around on product with such iconic phrases “Knock It Off”, “Shut It Down” & “Wear Your Damn Mask” is amazing and with most having partial proceeds going to charity. Multiple items were added to my Christmas Wish List this year.
LiquorRI offers delivery to anywhere in Rhode Island in an hour or less – now that’s a great way to Enjoy RI!