Who likes bacon? Check out Lite 105’s Amy Pontes and her latest recipe video where she makes bacon wrapped asparagus using Kayem Brand Small Batch Bacon!
You’re going to want to try this recipe out, and better yet, you only need a few ingredients!
- Kayem Brand Small Batch Bacon
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Cookie sheet
- Baking tray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut the ends of asparagus stocks
- Take out the Kayem Small Batch Bacon
- Add olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Take a slice of bacon and wrap tightly around each asparagus stock
- Place in cookie sheet and repeat process
- For crispier bacon, bake on top of baking tray over the cookie tray
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes
- Turn them over and bake for another 10 minutes
Stay tuned for more of Amy’s at home recipe videos using Kayem Small Batch Bacon!
LiquorRI.com offers delivery to anywhere in Rhode Island in an hour or less – now that’s a great way to Enjoy RI!